Saturday, August 27, 2011

I think I’m gonna take a break from…

…..Twitter.

Untitled

I wasn’t tweeting much these days anyway…

 

abby

"One by one they pass by my cage. Too old, too worn, too broken. No way this dog can run and play. They shake their heads slowly and go on their way. A little old dog arthritic and sore. Now I sit in this cage day after day all alone. I watch the younger dogs get rescued every day. When I had almost come to the end of my rope, you saw my face and I finally had hope that I may have life beyond this cage."

2 comments:

  1. Mom's been busy too but it's good to know Twitter is there when we have time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hugs to you Pebbles and your humans. Don't let those people get you down Lou. Just block those fools and move on!

    I don't get on twitter much these days either, but hopefully I'll see you there at a pawpawty or something one day soon.

    Hugs and Nosetaps,

    Henry

    ReplyDelete