Thursday, January 22, 2009

I think I love my sister.....?



My sister Pebble came to live with us about 3 years ago. We went to AAWL(Arizona Animal Welfare league) and adopted her. Of course I didn't know she was coming home with us. If only I knew.....


She didn't look much when she first came...

.

The next day...

Hey you! Big guy!

Who, me?

Yes, you. I know I'm new here but I'm gonna take over. Ok?

Uh....ok...I think...

(What a bully....)

Any treats will have to go through me first. Savvy?

Somebody please tell me this is just a bad dream....
...

I'll be watching you.

And I miss nothing.

And it went on...
(See how I've resorted to chewing cardboard scraps...)


Wait till I finish first!

I told you to wait!
Ooops....sorry...

Don't even think about it.

*Sigh*

(Awww....that looks so delicious...)

Can I have this small one, please?

Grrrrr.....let me think about it.

Please....?

Ok. You can have it.


.

.


Do I believe in karma.....?


Mommy.....*sob*



3 comments:

  1. You are too cute, Lou!!! And of course the sister ain't bad either...Bless your little heart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lou, these are the best pictures ever!! I'm sorry you feel like you're having a bad dream!! I'll be there to hug you if you need some comforting!! *hugs* *nosekisses* *snuggle*

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwwwh, you both are such cuties:):):) really funny puttin the words with the pics :)

    ReplyDelete