Thursday, December 8, 2011

I survived another surgery..

Hey all, I’m back. Back inside the pen, that is…

20111206_151938

I had another surgery on Monday. TPLO. I don’t wanna talk about it. Nope. Mom had nightmares all night long. But Doc said it’d gone well. ( he said that last time too..) I cried all the way home. Mom cried with me. She thought I was in pain. But as soon as we got home I stopped crying.

100_5802

They put splint this time, as a precaution. Next week they’re gonna change it to soft bandage. It’s really cumbersome to walk on it so it helps keep me off my feet, which is good. But mom’s also worried it puts more pressure on the other leg when I go out to pee.

Well, the worst part is over. Now I have a long journey ahead of recuperation and rehabilitation. I know the bunnies are waiting for me. And I look forward to going back to Dog Beach next summer.

Thank you all for the kind words and love. Thank you.

*woof*

100_5813

20111121_200008

10 comments:

  1. Wishing you the very best and a speedy recovery

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, keeping our paws crossed for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Louuuuu, I hate to see you in a cast pal, but I'm glad you're recovering. I'll send over a big basket of bacon with a side of bacon. That should help.

    Your pal,
    Cosmo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, Lou, you look so sad. But things be getting better fur sure. Sydney sends more medicinal smooches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOOOOOUUUU!!!! I'd come and getcha outa that pen if I could! Get yer self better pal and rest up. Youll be better in no time. *Brew Hug"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my sweet Lou. I am wrapping my furry paws around you (as far as they'll go, anyway cos I'm much smaller than you!) I am sending you giant positive vibes to get well very soon. I'm thinking of you. Face licks to your person who, I'm sure, is in a constant state of anxiety. Lots and lots of love to you. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope you are feeling better soon, Lou!! yes, we bunnies are all waiting for you (including the guys you like to chase in the park!!) Rufus also sends HUGS! xoxox - Zackary =:3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you feel better and heal fast! And hope nothing bad happens to your leg again.

    Paw hugs,
    Gracie Lu

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is noticeably a bundle to learn about this. I assume you made certain good points in features also.

    -----------------------------------------
    pest control castle hill | pest control sydney | sydney pest control

    ReplyDelete