Monday, March 23, 2009

Backseat driver

 

 Photo-0329

I can’t remember the last time I sat behind the wheel…*sigh*

 Photo-0333

Why don’t they acknowledge the simple fact I am the best driver among us?

 Photo-0335

Hello? The word ‘busted’ means anything to you?

Photo-0330

Aww…..what a cruel world…

 Photo-0327

This is sheer torture! I wanna drive!

 Photo-0357

Will you please shut up? This is my favorite song!

 Photo-0350

Hey, you just ran stop sign!

 Photo-0351

The speed limit here is 30. You’re going 32.

Photo-0353

Am I right, or am I right?

 Photo-0370

OMD you’re so annoying!

 Photo-0345

Quit yammering or I’ll sucker punch you!

 Photo-0337

What? I’m just trying to be helpful, that’s all.

 Photo-0375

*sigh*… he’s my brother… he’s my brother…

5 comments:

  1. Daddy should let Lou drive once in a while...maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how you feel, Lou! I repeatedly try to come up in the front seat of the car to show Mom where to go and how to drive, but she never appreciates my help and makes me go sit in the back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lou! You are such a total dude. Nice to meet you.

    xo
    SB

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi guys!! It's me Jed!!! Great car ridin' pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahahaha! BOL! Not only backseat driving but brudder/sisfur squabble backseat driving!

    ReplyDelete