Sunday, October 18, 2009

Postcard from Princess Gwenie!

I got a postcard today! it’s from my twitter pal, Princess Gwenie!!! How sweeeeeeet! Thanks Gwenie!

 100_3115

She lives in AZ (like us!) but she went on the road trip!                   It says O-h-i-o.  Hey, isn’t that where Brewskiebutt is?

 100_3117

We love getting postcards from friends! This is the second one! Remember Frugaldougal sent me one via royal mail?

100_3118                             Pebbles was pouting….

 100_3130                                   So I told her it was addressed to both of us!

100_3124

OMD it’s true! I see my name! It says she misses us both!

100_3127                                  She misses us both! she misses us both!                                    hmm maybe I shouldn’t have told her…

100_3131   Mom…when are we going on a road trip? It’s been a while…

 100_3133                                      I really really wanna go on a road trip…*sigh*                               Cheer up, brother… we will someday…

Oh by the way we’re ready for Halloween pawpawty!

 pooh tigger 5

Bonus pic! Cool, huh?

wolverine Lou

And this is for Princess Gwenie who is a huge Hello Kitty fan! :o)

LouPeb HK 2

6 comments:

  1. Cool! Getting postcards from other people is always exciting.

    P.S. Why did Tigger look in the toilet?
    He was searching for Pooh! (That one is so silly -- gets me every time. Haha.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can sends you a post card from New Joisey if'n you wants one. Send me your address and I pwomise I will address it to both of you! shepshawnee@cs.com I has seen you trying on diffrent howloween kostooms and they all look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish we had known that Gwenie was going to be in our great state. BZTAT is going to meet Romeo the Cat's staff in Columbus next week!

    BZTAT and the Brew

    ReplyDelete
  4. You looked so happy to get that PC!!! And your scary costume looks totally excellent on you Lou!!! All those outfits do - on both of you pups! Happy Monday!'
    Hugs xo
    Sammie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your postcards, they are pawsome!!! I love your costumes!!!

    lotsa licks,
    Miley

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adopted two cats....they are lovely now

    ReplyDelete