Saturday, October 24, 2009

Thanks Shawnee! \/^.^\/

Ahhh the weather’s getting cooler everyday and we’re all loving it. I‘m spending a lot of time in the backyard, wishing this breezy autumn thingie lasts longer.

And more postcards came in the mail! I got 3 more from Princess Gwenie and one from Shawneeshep. As you can see I wasted no time sending her our address after reading her comment on my previous post. heheheh

 100_3215

But how did she know mommy likes lighthouses?

 100_3216

She must be a clairvoyant or something…

 100_3217

Can you see the pretty lighthouse? Sandy Hook Lighthouse. It’s the oldest lighthouse operating in the US, the card says. How cool is that? See mommy found this cool site lighthousefriends.com a few years ago and ever since then she’s been dreaming of going on lighthouse trip someday.

 100_3218

Lighthouse pilgrimage…along the coast…

well, one can dream, right? Who knows?

 100_3223

Halloween card from Princess Gwenie. Never got Halloween card before!

 100_3211

Pebbles likes the lighthouse card!

100_3238

Looks like she’s claiming it…

100_3240

BOL are you gonna sleep on it or something?

100_3239

uhh…are you?

 100_3245

ok ok no need to get growly here…*mumble* not that you scare me or anything…

 100_3247

My postcard collection so far! (mom said the ones from our vet don’t count…and I agree since it’s shot reminder… *shudder*)

Bonus pics!

 100_3249  100_3250

Cool shade huh? Looks familiar? See my previous post. :o)

 100_2369

Thanks so much, Shawnee!

7 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you like my card. I'm so glad Pebbles likes my card - BOL. No fightins over it kids! Did you notice mom put a regular stamp on the card? I telled her she boughted post card stamps the last time she was at the go postal place but she dinnot believe me. Guess wot? She founded them in her wallet yesterday. Told her so. And did you smell me on the card? I put my scents all over it before I sented it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woof! Great collections of cards from your good friends. LOL on Shawnee comments above re: marking the card with his scent. Woof! Woof! Lots of Golden Woofs, Sugar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool postcard collection, Lou! If you want... you can send me your address... and I'll send you one all the way from FLORIDA!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Howdy old friend!

    I had no idea you were collecting postcards these days. Want one from the frozen north? If so message me on Facebook and I'll find a fun one for you to add to your collection! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Special postcards ... wow. Isn't it fun to get surprises? Sounds like you have quite a collection started.
    Woofs
    Ernie & Sasha

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love swapping post cards! DM me on Twitter if you want to exchange with me, too! @lexiloudog

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute are you two! Love the star shaped shades!

    ReplyDelete